Kitchen staples to keep little chefs’ kitchen stocked!
- 9-piece wooden set of dry goods
- Includes: cereal, crackers, ketchup, mustard, salad dressing, soup, spaghetti, sugar and tuna
- Pieces measure 2″L-6-3/4″L
- Ask the children to identify each food item, and to count them
- Ask the children to identify shapes found on the food items (rectangles, circles, diamonds etc.)
- Ask the children to identify colors found on the food items (red, green, yellow, etc.)
- Ask the children which food item is the longest. Which item is the smallest?
- Play “store” and ask the children to fill your grocery order
- Ask the children to identify a food item by asking questions about them. “What food(s) do people put on hamburgers?”
- Ask the children to stack the food items as high as they can before they topple