Dash is a real robot, charged and ready to play out of the box. Responding to voice, navigating objects, dancing, and singing, Dash is the robot you always dreamed of having. Use Wonder, Blockly, and other apps to create new behaviors for Dash — doing more with robotics than ever possible. No books or camps needed!
Dash is an explorer who helps kids bring coding to life. He’s ready to play music, solve challenges, go on adventures, and more. Combined with a suite of apps, kids learn logic as they program Dash to move, flash lights, make sounds, and even respond to objects around them. Kids as young as five can learn to control Dash. Add his pal, Dot, for more learning and fun, as well as several optional accessories
- Dash is a real robot for children ages 6 and up that is responsive to its world; your child can bring it to life with our free apps available on iOS and Android. Dash comes with hundreds of exciting coding adventures and projects available in Wonder and Blockly apps.
- Use your Apple or Android smart phone or tablet to program Dash to move, dance, light up, make sounds, avoid obstacles, and even react to their voice. With the revolutionary free app Wonder, kids can program Dash to be the real robot pet, pal or sidekick of their dreams.
- No instructions needed! Our Wonder and Blockly apps feature built-in challenge tutorials that teach you how to program Dash from the very beginning of each program! Forget robot camp – you can easily learn Blockly and Wonder right in the app!
- Comes fully assembled, no batteries required. Comes with USB charging cable and two Building Brick Connectors to extend play with LEGO® and LEGO® Technic compatible bricks.
- Awards: 2015 National Parenting Gold, Time to Play Magazine 2015 Holiday Most Wanted List, Opening Minds Innovation for Schools, ISTE Best of Show for School